Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This I Promise You

Ever since the rain started today, I just couldn't stop listening to the song Chasing Pavements by Adele. I think the song has a really deep meaning. It's a cool song to listen to when it's raining outside or maybe when you're feeling all sentimental inside then it would work out for some I guess. It just paved way for me to think, we really do actually chose to move on even though we have no idea where the hell we're going to end up. Living in this world is more like an adventure and well let's just say that choices may come in the smallest of care packages or through just one text message or phone call from anyone.

Right now I've got my headphones plugged in to my computer speakers, one of the reasons is because my dad is watching this concert on dvd and this is also to minimize the noise pollution in this place. And it just so happens that I'm listening to Chasing Pavements.

I feel all emo inside. Ugh. I can't believe this. It's just that alot of confusing things have been going on. It really makes me think alot. Being alone makes me think about things that could be, should be, should've been or what shouldn't be. That's why I constantly rely on gimmicks with my friends, which of course brings me comfort. It really keeps me from those "thoughts".

Now the song's switched to Gentlemen Don't by Gabe Bondoc. For those who don't know him he's this guy on youtube who has an absolutely amazing voice. I found out about him cause of Jino. haha. Anyway, I miss writing songs. The last song I wrote was for the gratitude song for our graduation. I used to write songs almost every week. But why does it feel like I've got writers block when it comes to songs. I must still me looking for that sole inspiration for writing again. I used to practically write about anything. Hell, I even wrote a song once about someone who I really hated. haha. I'm hoping that my writing songs thing will come back. I'm praying that an inspiration will come really really soon. Til then, I guess I'm just going to have to keep on blogging out my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment