Monday, December 27, 2010

I Wish You A Merry Christmas

How was your Christmas?. Mine was ok, somehow a bit beyond average, but ok. Spent Christmas Eve here at home. I didn't take much pictures though cause I felt really sick from my allergies. Just went to misa de galeo, watched Shrek 3 on dvd, opened gifts and called it a night. haha

The next day we went to my auntie and uncle's place for lunch with my dad's side. We kinda went crazy with the continuous shots.


Then later for dinner we went over to my mom's aunt's place(ya get it?) for dinner with my mother's side of the family. The one thing I like about going to their place is that I get to play with my little cousin Tonito. He's a cute kid with lots of energy. He kinda makes me feel old but young at the same time. haha


Then later that night since the adults saw me bring my DSLR cam they wanted a group picture and let me tell you that we haven't had a group picture in years. Our last group pictre was when I think I was either 5 or 6 years old and I'm 18 now so yeah, it's been a really long time. Even though we weren't really complete at least we were a family.


*Still trying to look for our old family photo and we're waaaay more than this. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment