Sunday, September 19, 2010

Drastic..

I chopped my hair off yesterday. I went from this...


To this...




I decided to chop off my hair to this length all because I hated:

1. the hassle of sleeping at night with my hair going to my neck and face
2. the heat in UST is absolutely horrendous
3. because my hair is thick the heat really does get me
4. blowdrying in the morning takes me about 20 minutes.
5. constantly having to make sure that my hair looks ok
6. just having to think about what hairstyle i wanted for that day
7. sometimes to forget my hair scrunchy and have to fan myself the whole day, i end up with my hair going all over the place.

Those may look like really simple reasons but I've also been wanting to cut my hair off this short for a long time. I guess I just wanted to wait for the right time to get this kind of haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment