Happy new year to everyone!
New year resolutions are back in order, I make resolutions every year. There are so very few that I actually fulfill. What can I say?, I'm human. Here is a list of all the things I hope to fulfill this 2010:
1. I should really get back to my diet and exercise routine. The one I had when I was in my senior year of high school. I seriously lost like 5 pounds in a week.
2. Stop my vices. There are some people vices people know, some no one knows.:>
3. I will seriously be much more practical this year. Money is tight these days.
4. Try to be a better person.
5. Study harder.
6. Be much more optimistic. I still have my emo days.
7. Re-learn how to play the guitar. To be honest I miss playing the guitar.
8. Actually push through my plans:))
9. Be honest when someone asks me a question.
10. LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BIKE.
My actual goal is to fulfill atleast 5 of these. Goodluck with me. Oh yeah, BTW I'm planning to get a haircut. I've been meaning to get one ever since the start of the 2nd sem, I just can't take long hair. HAHA