Sunday, October 30, 2011

I haven't updated in a while, like 3 or 4 months i think, I've been crazy busy with school and I've been dealing with a lot.

I've been on sembreak for almost a month now and I've been really wanting to update my blog I just haven't had my thoughts together. Until now my thoughts are still screwed up but here I am typing away on my netbook. I have no idea if I'm so frustrated or angry with people. All I know is I'm disappointed, disappointed in the fact that there are actual people out there who watch out for their own pride rather than thinking about the people who really matter in their lives.

No I won't be telling in detail what's been going on my life, I rather not make that public. Point is, relationships are built to either bring people together or tear them apart. God or some higher power gives us situations and I believe it's up to us on how we deal with them. Most of the time we screw up on that shit, why?, because we never really think about the consequences, we decide when we're angry or when we're absolutely happy. Truth is 70% of the time we decide out of strong emotions not from thinking about it really hard which leads us to regret it, or we just stay assholes and pretend that we don't care, well some us don't really give a damn do we?

Relationships are there to help someone, anyone. We need relationships to actually be someone, to build our self being. But sometimes we make commit mistakes which jeopardize our whole relationship. We never know that we could end up losing someone, it's like gambling, we give everything, some lie to get more money to gamble in the end no one wins, not unless the gambler wins money or some prized possession then maybe the gambler won, but did he really win when he's lost all the people that he loves?. I pose a lot questions in this post all because at this point in my life I have a lot of questions left unanswered that i really am still looking at my life to find answers to these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment