Monday, April 25, 2011

Spending Holy Week

We went to Subic for the Holy Week. For my penance I studied on Friday the whole day, yes while in Subic I studied. haha. And I really hope I pass both of those exams.



We stayed at Camayan Beach Resort beside Ocean Adventure.(These people get free advertisement from me, pshh). Anyway, stayed there for 2 nights, was with my family and my cousin and uncle. We only got to actually go to the beach on Saturday because I didn't really want to go to the beach, maybe because I felt guilty having fun on the day of the Lord's death. So after studying I decided to take photos of the beach and the sunset from our room.


Ain't it purrty?

The next day me, my cousin, my sister and I decided to go for a swim and damn was it hot, I kinda got dark but not so much though. After swimming my cousin and i decided to get a tattoo, a henna tattoo that is, there is in no way would our parents allow us to get real tattoos, but someday we will:>. And not those cheesy ones that would just make your body look like a sticker book, no, for real tatt's we want something with a story behind them. Anyway I got 2 feathers on my back and my cousin got a koi, and he went corny asking to put his girlfriend's name on his arm. CAN YOU SAY CHEEEEESSSE?. LOL. Anyway my super nice cousin didn't even take pictures of my tattoo, the guy who did my tattoo was nice enough to even be the one who offered to take a photo of it, and well lagi niya kasi akong pinagtritripan when he was doing my cousins henna tatt.


After getting our henna on. We rested and decided to go go-karting, which was the ultimate fail moment, why?, because the go-kart place turned into some lame theme park. BOOOOO!. Driving all the way there went to waste, tsk tsk. Anyway my cousin, my sister and I went back to the hotel and ate dinner and well my cousin and I shared photography secrets and we told stories. Then I joined him for some drinks, well he was drinking I just watched basketball at the bar because I hate the taste of rhum. HAHAHA

The next day we went back to Manila, but first we had lunch at Pampanga at one of our favorite restaurants which is Rumpa. I didn't take any photos cause I was too hungry and too busy studying. All in all I had fun and I rejoiced the most on Easter Sunday, the day Jesus Christ has risen. Thank you Jesus for everything, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment